Friday, October 19, 2018

PL card sketch in layout


Over the many many months that I've been using the sketch challenges posted on the blog at
"SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"  I have always used the sketches just to make special cards for my PL pages.    But for this sketch by Shawn that was the first sketch for October, Sketch #111 was the one I decided to use it on a layout.    I've seen so many people do this with the sketches but I have never tried it.   I decided to give it a try and I really like the results.

Here is the link to  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"  and the sketch I used.


1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic, Barb! I love all of your bits and pieces on this layout and you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete