Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Vacation Opening Page


My daughter, son-in-law and their best friends for a summer vacation to Belize the end of July.
I'm going to make them a vacation album for them and this will be the opening page.
This was the first trip they had taken and being away overnight from their daughter who was 17 months old at the time.  I got to babysit.  YEAH !!!!   They have taken her on three plane trips back to NY to see Jason's parents and each time my daughter takes a picture of Jason holding her and she is looking at the safety sheet in the rear seat pocket.   So this was the first picture they posted on Facebook of their vacation of Jason and their friends recreating that picture with Elle they are usually taking on a trip.

I get to enter this layout in two different challenges.    First of all  at  "USE YOUR STUFF"  fo their Summer Fun challenge.   A childless vacation is Belize is definitely summer fun.   Plus the paper I used is something I really had no idea how to use or if I would use it and then the  arrow and airplane puffy stickers is something I have had in my stash for ages, so fun to use those.

Next I am going to enter this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for the month of August the theme is Transportation.  Challenge #407 is Airplanes.    So to cover that I have a picture taken inside an airplane and then two airplane embellishments on my layout.

6 comments:

  1. Great use of that background paper and perfect little accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Great way to use that patterned paper...looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff. ~ Heather R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Fantastic first page of a travel/vacation album. I just might use this idea. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout. Great use of the plane challenge! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout - love your background paper and airplanes! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh what a great page! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete