Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Find Spot


Well you know the expression a day late and a dollar short.   Well thats what I was with this layout.
When I started this layout today I had the print out   "USE YOUR STUFF"  Challenge #279 Fall is in the Air,  But........that was last week so when I went to link it I saw that the new challenge is
#280 - PETS.     So I guess it all worked out because the theme of my layout was our new kitten, Spot that we got last fall and how we kept finding him hiding in my fall basket on the kitchen counter.

But there was one more challenge that I do get to link this layout to in time.   and that is the Challenge #136 - Harvest at   "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"  
Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are approaching Autumn and with that is Harvest season. I know we all have so many fun pictures and stamp images that feature the leaves changing and nature's bounty around us. So bring on your State Fair pictures, pumpkin patches, autumn cards, anything that makes you think of Harvest is welcome in this post.

CLICK above for the link to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Love this fall-themed layout and your kitty is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your kitten ♥ Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff!
    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete