Monday, November 21, 2016

PONY EXPRESS MUSEUM TOUR



About a month ago when my Dad and Brother were in time, we took a day trip about an hour north
of Kansas City to St. Joseph, MO and toured a few museums there.   The first being the Pony Express Museum.   We saw the sight where the first Pony Express rider left from.

I had plenty of pictures, plus my memorabilia pamphlet so I had to find just the right sketch to use.
That took me right to the Nov. 15th sketch at   "LET'S SCRAP"     It was perfect to showcase some
of my pictures I took.

Here is the sketch and check out all the details and DT layouts here at  "LET'S SCRAP"



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Barb. Your work is always a pleasure to see. Thanks for joining us at let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, love how you have used different patterns of paper and the colours work so well with your photos. Thanks for joining us at lets scrap sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch, Barb. Really great choice of papers and colours too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete