Friday, June 17, 2016

Tiny Dancer


My granddaughter is so excited to be able to take dance lessons.   This was her first class and she had all her dance clothes on and so excited around the house before she got to class.    So glad they got this picture of her in her class,  it is just perfect.

Week #2 at   "LET'S GET SKETCHY"    was the sketch I used for this layout.

I pulled out some old papers to use too.   My Minds Eye-Tres Jolie was where I found the best pink papers to use.   I got lucky and found the journal card in with all my PL cards and the colors worked great.    I added a Cosmo Cricket tag tied with pink ribbon and a silky black grey ribbon,  two Recollections butterfly gems and my October Afternoon alphas.   Some brown ink around the edges finished off all I needed for the layout.

Here is the sketch and check out all the details at   "LET'S GET SKETCHY"   for this weeks challenge and the new sketch every week.    Freckled Fawn is the sponsor this month.   So join the fun.


8 comments:

  1. Barbara-she is so sweet! Love everything you chose for this page! Thanks for joining in again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch, and what a little darling! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout, l like that you actually did journal as the sketch suggested.Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages!Thanks for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty<3
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete