Monday, April 25, 2016

Hermann bike race



This is my take on the Make It Monday #58 sketch at   "THE MEMORY NEST"    I just used 4 pictures instead of two.   I think it worked out well this way.     I'm not adding any title or anything to it until I see my son-in-law in a couple of weeks.   I think this was a 60 mile race he did in Hermann, MO earlier this spring but I'm not sure so don't want to title it until I know for sure.

I went with the Black and White background because his team jersey is black and white and then the circle design was perfect because I included the pictures of him when he had to stop and change an tire and I think that goes with tire in the photo,   Then just stayed with the green to go with the green in the landscape of the pictures.

You still have almost a full week to enter check out the details here at   "THE MEMORY NEST"


7 comments:

  1. How appropriate is that paper! Makes for a very eye catching page. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white with the pop of green - and the circle paper is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Barbara! The sketch looks so cool With the BG paper you chose! thanks once again for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green w/ the B&W and that you included 2 extra photos while still keeping "true" to the sketch! Thanks for playing w/ us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is so cool!! Love the green and the black!! The background papers adds a cool aspect to the page!! Thanks for playing with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete