Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hi Everyone



I have been holding off on doing the "LASTING MEMORIES"  challenge #278 until I found just the right picture.    Since I've been working on layouts these last few days of my great nephew I came across this pictures and immediately knew it was the one for "The Blues" challenge.

So I went right to work on the challenge and pulled out shades of blue papers from the  DCWV
Deja Blue collection.  Perfect for this challenge and went so well with this picture.


4 comments:

  1. love this one! so reminds me of carrying my child so many years ago.
    I doubt I have a picture...but I did keep my sling. pics would take up so much less space. oh well!

    thanks for sharing!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Barbara....such an adorable photo! Great use of the Blues! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - such a cute photo! Your layout is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! The layout is balanced and the photo is simply adorable! Great stuff! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete