Saturday, August 1, 2015

TRAVEL


I have been trying to catch up on scrapping some older vacations.   So lately been working on our trip to Europe in 2006.   I was really glad to have this latest sketch from "Let's Scrap" to use for some vacation pictures.  I was lucky to get 9 pictures on this double page layout.    I had already made a layout a bit earlier on more standard stonehenge pictures, but here in this layout I tried and covered more of what we did during our day trip there.   It was so cold and windy that day with a storm coming in, one stop was at the Stonehenge concession stand for a cup of hot coffee, plus our stop inside at the souvenier shop, that is my Dad buying a book there.   Plus we went into the neighboring town of Averbury for lunch and I loved the look of the moss covered roofs of the homes there.

So take a look  HERE   at "Let's Scrap" and see what the other design team members did with this great sketch and then join us for the challenge.  There is a great prize this month too.   Our sponsor for August is "Eureka Stamps"    Now let's get scrapping and join the fun.



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch :) I love te grid style of pictures and the cute hexagons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great travel pictures. Perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the sketch Barbara... nice to get some of those older pics done. Great layout and great pictures!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great sketch! I love how your hexagons bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great sketch! I love how your hexagons bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great sketch! I love how your hexagons bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skethc layout Barbara! Doesn't it feel great to get those older events scrapped!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this... and love getting older pics scrapped too!!!

    ReplyDelete