Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Got Swagger


I just loved these pictures of Kai.   They were out for the day and it looks like they stopped into a cowboy hat store and Kai was trying some on.

I used the Fancy Pants Swagger collection and it was perfect,  It had the felt letters for Swager, and a precut pennant that had the wording on it about hats, then I was able to cut another small banner from a scrap of the paper in the collection.

Of course with featuring the grandson on this layout I wanted to use the Laura Whitaker's April sketch at "Boys Rule"    I think it was a perfect match of sketch, papers and pictures.

See the sketch below and check out all the details and some of the Design Teams inspiration by clicking here at "Boys Rule"


3 comments:

  1. Great layout! The paper is perfect for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!! Fabulous patterned papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an incredible use of this collection! so glad you shared it with us at Boys rule!

    ReplyDelete