Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ready to Ride


       I made this layout of the kids on a couple of the rides at Legoland using the sketch at
"Stuck on U Sketches"    My favorite picture is the center one of Mylan checking to see
if she is tall enough for one to the rides.  Since she has a big smile I'm guessing she was.  :)

   I'm also going to enter this layout at "Frosted Designs"  the challenge posted on Friday was
THINK PINK.  you could either have the word Pink in your title or the main color used is Pink.
So I went with the color as there are pink flowers in my background paper and I used 2 pink doilies
and then the main color for the matting of my title is pink.

Be sure and go  HERE  and get all the info of the challenge at "Stuck on U Sketches"  and see what the design team has made as inspiration.   They always do such a great job.

So also be sure and check out the Pink challenge at "Frosted Designs"   HERE.


8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Barbara!! I love the pink doilies. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background papers! So colorful and the doilies add that great feminine touch! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara,, this is so pretty, love your background paper. x Thank you for joining in with us this month at STUCK ON U SKETCHES. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout!! I love the touch of lace behind the photos!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute page! I love the doilies! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the alphas, probably because I have them too ;)) Lovely work with the sketch, thanks for linking us up at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What precious photos and using a SOUS Sketch is a bonus! Thanks for linking up to the PINK Challenge over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete