Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wedding Card


Yesterday I made a couple of "pre" wedding layouts for my daughters upcoming wedding on May 4th.    Today I was up early and made this card to give the happy couple on their wedding day.
I've had this cute little bride and groom die-cut for awhile now and then to go with it.   I pulled out my SRM stickers and found this perfect greeting from the Fancy Sticker Sentiments #55003 Love.
Lots of great love sticker on this sheet but this was the one perfect for my wedding card.
I'm going to enter this card in the April challenge at SRM Celebrations.  
You can check out the challenge for yourself    HEREhttp://thesrmchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/04/challenge-1-celebrations.html

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Perfect for a wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used and the touches of bling really add a little extra elegance! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cuteness!! Thanks for playing along in the SRM Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Your daughter's special day is coming up soon. How clever of you to pre-make some LOs and this lovely SRM wedding card for her. Thank you for playing along in our first challenge at the SRM Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete