Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mylan & Family



I still haven't scrapped any Thanksgiving pictures from this year.   So when I got out the sketch I had printed for January week 1 at Shop Scrap Much, I thought this double page sketch with a lot of pictures would be perfect so I started checking out all my pictures and decided to not yet do the traditional Thanksgiving pictures I have but all these pictures of Mylan with a lot of the different family members that were together for the holidays.    You can check out the sketch   HERE
I think you will see that the sketch will work great for anything.   I might even change it up a bit and use it again for the Thanksgiving pictures I still haven't done.

7 comments:

  1. Love this , so soft and airy, and sweet embellies too! Thanks for linking up at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Barbara. I love the concept of focusing on Mylan with all the different family members. I may have to do this... Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura I always love the sketches and challenges here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue, this was a total new idea I got while looking thru the picture to chose from. I'm going to see if I have some like Kai when a family gathering I can do this. too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the "golden" colours in this ... so sweet and adorable. Great layout Barb! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara! Please contact me at iwhitaker@sympatico.ca if you would like to be the February 14th guest sketch designer at ScrapMuch?! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete