Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trick or Treat 2013


This week working on all my Halloween pictures from the grandkids.    I got more pictures than I expected so luckily will be getting to use all these Halloween papers I've been collecting over the years,   I've become almost addicted to them as I am with Christmas papers.
These are of Mylan going through their neighborhood in TX.   Susan said the kids were moving so fast it was hard to get decent pictures of them.   In fact I think these are pictures that a neighbor took and posted on their FB page.     I used the sketch for week 1 at Lets Get Sketchy.    You can check it out   HERE

12 comments:

  1. Barb such a cute LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is super cute...I miss trick or treaters we just don't get them here! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute paper and fun elements! I've definitely had similar experiences on Halloween! It's great because it shows how busy they were! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job using the sketch! I love the background paper. I'm the same way, I have so many Halloween papers and I know I'll never use all of them! Halloween decor and patterns are some of my favorites though, aren't they??!! Fabulous job! Thanks for joining us again at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on this layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun feel for a Halloween page! Thanks for sharing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great themed paged, thanks for linking us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute take on the sketch. Fun background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun sweet LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun halloween page!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete