Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jason & Susan wedding



My son and daughter in law had a destination wedding in Cabo Dec 5,  2008 and I've scrapped so many of those pictures already.   But her parents also wanted them to have a church wedding, so their "1st" wedding was in their church on Nov 1st.   There weren't a lot of pictures there as the guy who was taking pictures something happened to his camera, but I did manage to get these pictures from my seat.

So wanted to add these layouts to their album.   "finally"

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pleased to know about your wedding. Best party planning was done by my colleague for his reception dinner. Exterior and interior of the NYC wedding venues was attractive. Mexican and Italian cuisines were praised by all. Also the desserts and cake cutting was rocking. Décor was simple yet classy.

    ReplyDelete