Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Authentique Sketch Challenge

I loved this sketch and different from anything I have made before.

Its very hard to tell in this picture, but every other circle I set up with pop dots and also the

matted picture is set up on pop dots for some dimension to the layout.



I used papers from the Authentique Splendid collection:

The background paper is Magnificence

The circles are one side of the Brilliance paper and the matting is the other side of

the Brilliance paper.   Same is the banner with the title.

I used Thickers for the Title and then a pale yellow ribbon from my stash to

tie the 3 flowers from my stash to the circles.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing you scrap your trip so fast. Love the layout. Also very happy on blog and you know why. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete