Friday, April 17, 2020

XOXOXO



The bond between my Dad and his great granddaughter is remarkable.   From the first time he saw her at 1 day old they have made each other smile.   My daughter and family go to my Dads house every Sunday and they have lunch out, run some errands with him and then have play and visit time back at his house.   This was them over lunch getting ready to have a kiss (probably after a promise
to go get her ice cream cone for dessert.    She had her fist lick of ice cream off his cone one Sunday and then slowly got so she could have a small bowl for herself but now she has her own cone after eating.   So she and Papa both finish their Sunday lunch out with chocolate ice cream cones.

I used the sketch for this week at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for this layout.   It's a sketch made by
Nadine Carlier and it pushed me a little with the torn paper and all the bling, but I think it worked out
great for this picture.    I hope you play along with this sketch all the April sketches.   You have until April 30th to enter one or all the challenges for the month.




No comments:

Post a Comment