Monday, April 6, 2020

Grow Together


This layout is for the Scrappy Friends double challenge.  I'm so glad I stayed with the circles like on the sketch and not take the easier route going with squared.   The circle are a fun look.
My daughter and son-in-law work for the University of Missouri and with the University being closed for the rest of the semester they are both on a work at home order.   So they took their
daughter out of day care also and they are finding all kinds of ways to work but also have fun projects together.   Last week they built a raised garden in their yard.   First Elle supervised from her chair on the sidelines but then found a job that she could do with wetting down the soil.    She loves helping her Mom and Dad with all they do.

I used the sketch at "RACHAEL SPEARS BLOGSPOT"



Then as I said I combined with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at "SCRAP WITH STACY"
There I used the middle column.    Gold (my title) Circles (my pictures) and Metal (I have a metal heart brad on my tag with my journaling and a metal heart love charm added to the bottom right picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment