Thursday, April 2, 2020

Busy Bees DIY


We did this together just this morning and we are still married.   The hubby has been wanting these sun shading film put on these 3 windows right where we sit every day for our meals.   I agree it
gets hot there and a lot of sun comes in during the summer.   But I was really concerned the film would be too dark and I wouldn't see through it well.    But I gave in during our time at home during this pandemic and said we could order the film and put it up.   It's not perfect but looks fine and we are both alive and still speaking to each other and I can see out just fine.   So its a win win.

After that project I came into my craft room and used the sketch #198 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"
and made this layout.


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout! I love the title too, so creative! Glad you both survived this DIY project lol! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO! So glad you didn't kill each other and are still talking!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title with the bee! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and all the texture on this layout! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete