Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Grow


We started getting all our flowers potted yesterday.   I thought I had bought plenty and I most likely did but I know there is one more little table top that I want to put some flowers on at some point, just have to find the right mix.   I got these at a country greenhouse that was open and huge and very few people there on my mid week visit so I was wearing my mask and the workers were too and the few shoppers were too so I felt safe and there was lots of room to walk and look and pick your plants to keep plenty of social distancing.   I've been trying to not go anywhere including now only sending my hubby into last grocery store trip since they prefer only one family member shopping so I'm trying to
do my part to be safe for myself and others.

I'm going to enter this layout at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"  the April 19th challenge is
Floral, so I have floral papers, embellishments and pictures.

19th April - Floral

Today's challenge is ...

  Floral; To celebrate spring, I want to see you use floral papers and flowers on your layouts

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the floral challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete