Sunday, June 23, 2019

Summer Concert


I'm filling in on layouts for my son's albums to take home with him when he visits next month.
I knew I hadn't scrapped these pictures of some of the things we did last summer when we were all together.    I had this concert tag already made from a swap in my stash and I knew I could just add
Summer above it for the full title.   This was our last hooray for everyone together for one big family week of the summer, we spent time in Columbia at my brothers swimming and park time and this concert and then here at our house at the  lake for the last 3 days of week and we had a blast doing everything.

I'm using this for the "LASTING MEMORIES"  June 16th prompt "Summer in the Title"  of the Summer Fun and the Outdoors June theme.

SUNDAY, JUNE 16, 2019


LM #451- "Summer" in the Title


Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! It's Father's Day today and I hope all the Dad's out there have a great day!

We are back with our third challenge of the month today. Our theme this month is 'Summer Fun and the Outdoors' and this week's challenge is:

LM#451 - 'Summer' in the title

Your challenge this week is to use some form of 'Summer' in your layout title.

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I love your musical background! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music theme! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that music paper along with the tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout! Love the music paper and that tag was perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh very cool layout! I love the paper!! Wow..
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
    - Toni LMDT

    ReplyDelete