Sunday, June 16, 2019

Let's Bake Dad


My son-in-law loves to bake and Elle loves to "help"   My daughter shared this picture today that she took yesterday with Jason studying the recipe of what he was making and Elle right there with him helping all the way.   I knew I wanted to scrap it right away.   I had the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at
"SOUL SCRAPPERS"  printed to work on at some point and I thought of the title of my layout first "Let's Bake Dad" and that was 3 words so I printed the picture in the 5x7 format and matted it in white cardstock and started putting the layout together.    I added 3 wood veneer  hearts for the other Tic-Tac-Toe element for the top row across and then also added a wood veneer mixer.   Then my layout was finished.

Here is the challenge and link to  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"    (I did the top row  5x7 photo, 3 word title and hearts)


No comments:

Post a Comment