Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy 5th Birthday


My granddaughter in Orlando just turned 5 the first of this week.    Early I did a double page layout of the party she had the weekend before for all of her friends and now I made this layout of family celebration on her actual birthday.

I used SC134 sketch at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"    I really like this sketch and I will be saving it to use again.    I just bought a stack of textured cardstock last week and this color was in it and matched her cake well.   That is what I started and then just went to my patterned paper scraps and found everything else I needed.  I even matted everything with cardstock scraps.   I LOVE it when I can use up scraps on a layout.

Here is the link to  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  and the sketch for the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment