Monday, June 3, 2019

Sugar Factory


I made this layout of my grandkids digging into super huge ice cream treats at the Sugar Factory in Chicago.    I'll just say, I'm glad I wasn't there because I would not have wanted to try and coral them after all those sugary treats.  WOW

I'm made this with the sketch and photo inspiration for the SCRAPPY FRIENDS bonus challenge.

I used the sketch at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS SCRAPBOOKING".    I loved that with this sketch I got to combine so many elements, different patterned papers, doilies, a tag with twine, flowers with puffy hearts and even broke out a border punch I hadn't used in a while.


Next is "SCRAP WITH STACY" and her Photo Inspiration Challenge. I was inspired by the colors and the picture of the ice cream cone and just the overall summer fun vibe to the board.


No comments:

Post a Comment