Sunday, June 16, 2019

Baseball Game


I think my granddaughter has become a traitor.    Her Dad was born and raised in Kansas City and his kids were born there too.   They moved to Texas when Kai was 8 and Mylan was 5, but here they are at the Texas vs Royals baseball game with Jason's girlfriend and little boy and the family is split.
Jason and Kai are still sporting their Royals shirts but Mylan has on a Texas Rangers shirt.
I bought Kai the shirt he is wearing, it was on his Christmas wish list,  looks like I'm going to have to find one for Mylan too.   LOL

I'm entering this layout at   "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  for the June Pick 3 challenge.   From the list below I picked 4 things to use, the color blue, a Title, Journaling and Stamping (baseball stamped images on my journal box)

Here is the link to   "SOUL SCRAPPERS"   and the information for the challenge is below.

Here is the next PICK3 challenge for June.
From the list below pick 3 or more items to add to your page/card... it's that easy.
Let me know which 3 items you have added when you add your page to the gallery and title it
"Pick3, June 2019."
1. Have water in your photo
2. use the color blue
3. netting
4. insect sticker or embellishment
5. title
6. journaling
7. stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment