Friday, January 11, 2019

Smitten


These two people have to be my favorite, my Dad and my youngest granddaughter.    93 years difference in age but the bond they carry melts my heart.   Dad looks forward to their weekly visits as the best part of his week and then the holidays and such when they spend multiple days together are even better.   If they aren't doing something together you can hear Elle calling out "Papa Papa" and looking for him and making sure he doesn't stay out of her sight.

I used the sketch at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  to make this layout.   I really liked working with it.

Here is the sketch and link to "SOUL SCRAPPERS"   and Challenge SC129.   You have until February 2nd to enter.


Hello everyone!
Let's welcome in 2019 with brand new sketches just for you!
Do you love sketches?  Then this sketch is pretty simple to get you started, or if you're a seasoned scrapbooker, it can be expanded upon to make it your own. 
Be creative and enjoy!  
It's easy... simply create your layout based on the sketch that I will provide each month.  It takes the guesswork out of where to place your photo(s).  All you have to do is choose the papers and embellies.  So, grab whatever is in your stash and let's create!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment