Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Making Gingerbread Houses


I had so much fun making this layout, I fussy cut all the poinsettias and the tree in the pot.   Plus choosing which pictures to put on the two pages from all the ones I took while we all worked on making and decorating these 3 gingerbread houses.    I had both of my kids and all my grandkids together working on these houses and I loved every minute.     Memories that will last forever and a great addition of this layout in my Christmas albums I make for every year.

I will enter this at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"   Their challenge E2N#21 theme is all about Christmas activities inside and out.     This was our big activity we all shared in for the afternoon of Dec. 23rd.


Please see Soul Scrappers "Welcome" message located under the "Quote of the Week" on our Homepage. It includes our policy of submitting work for any of our challenges to be created exclusively for Soul Scrappers. Entries linked to other challenges will not be considered for one of our prizes.
Thank you for your understanding!
************************************************************
THE THEME THIS MONTH
IS ALL ABOUT
Christmas activities:
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
Christmas parades , Childern school concerts
Christmas trees, holiday baking.
OR HOILDAY DRINKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment