Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hanukkah 2018


I'm going to see the grandkids in St. Louis in a couple of weekends so trying to do a little catch up on layouts for them to take with me.   My granddaughter Addisyn just loves looking at all the new ones I give them and pulls out the old albums often to go through.    She gets so excited.

I used the single page sketch for January at  "STICK IT DOWN"   I thought it was going to be a little tricky but I really loved it and going to use it again and mix up some more patterns for my triangles.
Here is the link to  "STICK IT DOWN"  and the sketch I used.    Have fun scrapping.


9 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    Keighley-DT For SID

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous Hanukkah layout, beautiful picture of the kids celebrating first day with their beautiful Hanukkiah. Thanks for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! So glad you joined our sketch challenge this month! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Hanukkah page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the kids are excited to see your layouts...that is what it is all about! And you've done a wonderful job combining patterned paper in this layout. Thanks for joining our challenge.

    Stacy B, DT single page layout team, SID

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fact that both sides of the triangles are patterned on this layout. Thanks for Scrapping along. Sam, Single Page DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the expressions on the kiddos! Such a memorable layout and you showcased this family event perfectly! Thank you for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, love your take on the sketch. Thanks Terri xx SID DT

    ReplyDelete