Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Love You Kitty


My granddaughter Elle loves cat.   This was here with my brothers cat over Thanksgiving.
Maylette is really good with her and lets her hug her and kiss her.   SO I just love this series of pictures I got of her.     I have 5 cats and recently on a FaceTime call with her I showed her a couple of the cats.  So the last couple of weeks every FaceTime call she immediately starts saying "please meow" meaning let me see the cats Gigi that's why I called.   LOL

I used the prompt at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for this layout.   Challenge #430.

#430 - This Or That - Photos

Hello and Happy Sunday! We are so happy that you stopped by today! Are you ready for a new challenge?

Our theme for January is - This Or That - and we are concentrating on using up some of our neglected supplies. Here is this week's challenge:

LM #430 - Photos - create a multi-photo layout - how many photos you use is up to you but you have to have at least 2 on your layout.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Barbara! i love all the kitty elements, banner, and cute paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete