Monday, January 7, 2019

Holly Jolly Family Christmas


I made sure to get pictures of all the different family groupings besides the picture of EVERYONE together.    It was my goal this year since we were all going to be together to get lots and lots of family pictures and I did it.   Granted we might all be in our Christmas PJ's for the majority of the groups but there were other fun pictures too.

It wasn't easy but this one we even got all 3 dogs, dressed in their matching jammies too, to stop long enough for a family picture.   Elle had been passed back and forth to be in a picture with everyone so I think she had had enough when it got done to sitting for a picture with her family dogs.

I will enter this in two different challenges.

First at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"     The Pick 3 challenge.    Here is the list and I used both red and green, a group picture, beads and some washi tape.

Here is the next PICK3 challenge for January. 
From the list below just pick 3 items to add to your page/card...
its that easy.
Let me know which 3 items you have added when you add your page to the gallery.
*************************

The next challenge I'll enter this layout in is at  "PAPER ISSUES FANS & FRIENDS"
The challenge is to Put It On An Angle.
Grab your photos, papers and create a layout with an angular theme. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment