Sunday, June 24, 2018

Wonderful Fun


I love mixing patterned papers so when I saw the last June challenge today at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  I was ready to play along.

I used a couple years old collection  Life is Beautiful by Fancy Pants for everything on this layout other than the black card stock to mat my pictures.   The collection had some fun colors and patterns and also embellishments so everything worked out great for these pictures of my granddaughters down in Florida at a special kids lunch out.

Here is the link to  "LASTING MEMORIES"  and some more information about the challenge.

LM #401 - Stash Busting - Paper Stash - use at least 5 patterned papers on your layout.  All challenges are due 6/30.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout! I just came across that collection in my stash and thought I need to get it out and play with it - it is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty mix of patterned paper and I especially love the floral print! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete