Monday, June 4, 2018

June 3rd PL page


I made my June PL title card on the first using sketch #103 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"    Since I'm hoping we get to spend a lot of time out on the lake this month I thought these two pictures were great for my title page to start June.

Here is the sketch and LINK  and after that my full PL page I made.    We don't have a lot of things planned till the weekend of the 10th (other than time on our boat)  I thought yesterday when we decided to do a lot of errands all in one trip to other side of the lake that I would just document what our full day entailed from morning boat ride to starting a brisket to brine last night.




1 comment:

  1. Barbara - your card is beautiful and what a fun thing to document in your spread - your daily errands. Kind of like a "day in the life" layout! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete