Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Chanukah 2016


I'm still finding some old pictures I want to scrap for my step-daughter and family before they come to visit us the end of July.   I sure hope they have extra room in their suitcase because I have a massive stack of layouts for her to take home.

I'm entering this at  "LASTING MEMORIES" for another of their Stash Busting challenges in June.   Challenge #400.   I must have really used all of my rub-ons in the past because the only thing I could find that would come close to working with this layout is the two silver snowflakes I added to this layout.

Here is the link to "LASTING MEMORIES"

SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 2018

LM #400 - Stash Busting - Rub Ons


Hello, everyone! Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there!

We are back today with our third challenge of the month and it is our 400th challenge overall!

Our theme for June is "Stash Busting"  and today our challenge is:
LM #400 - June 17 - Stash Busting - Rub Ons.  Add some rub ons to your layout.

2 comments:

  1. OOH, what a lovely lovely paper! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design and love the papers! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lasting Memories this month! :)

    ReplyDelete