Thursday, June 21, 2018

Mount Rushmore


Still making layouts from our Mount Rushmore road trip back in 2006.   When I looked at the album earlier in the week I knew I had room to make lots more layouts.   So I used the July 15th sketch at
"LET'S SCRAP" for these awesome scenic pictures.  Plus the one of my brother taking his picture of Mount Rushmore.  LOL  
It's hard to put into words how break taking it is here but I was very pleased with how my pictures came out and the deep blue of the skies.
Here is the sketch and like to  "LET'S SCRAP"    You still have 10 days to enter using this sketch or
the one from June 1st.



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO! I love your pictures! I went to Mt. Rushmore as a kid, early teens. It was one of the best vacations ever....those sculptures are just so awe inspiring! Have to get back there with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are this awsome pictures, and perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome vacation for sure! I would love to make it over to Mt. Rushmore someday - bucket list item! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! So glad you could paly along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete