Thursday, June 14, 2018

Happy Father's Day Jason



I made this Father's Day card this morning for my son.   I decided to personalize it a little more with his name in mini alphas at the top.
I used the #1Dad cricut cut from the Celebrate With A Flourish cartridge.   I have used this cartridge for him before for birthday and Father's Day cards using the fish and pole cut and the set of golf clubs cut, both hobbies of his.  But this time I decided to go with this.   He is such a good Dad to his son and daughter and I'm so proud of him.

I will enter this card at the latest   "BITTEN BY THE BUG 2"   Challenge which is appropriately  a Fathers Day Challenge.

FATHER'S DAY

Welcome to a new week and a new Cricut Challenge!
This week Laurie is our host, and she has chosen Father's Day as our theme.
We'd love to see your creations linked up below.

Remember:
Use a Cricut die cut or print and cut on your project.
You can use other SVG cuts, dies, stamps etc as well.
Can't wait to see your creation!  Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot about that great cut from "Flourish"! It looks great with all those masculine colors. Thanks for joining our Father's Day challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes you so proud to see your sons become good fathers. Such a good feeling! I love this card! It is such a perfect Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of my favorite cartridges. Love your card - that image is so nice. thanks for joining the BBTB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete