Monday, March 27, 2023

Fort in Cartagena, Colombia


 I made this double page layout today of pictures from our ship excursion stop in Cartagena, Colombia.   This for was massive and impressive so I did more research on it when I got home and added it as more journaling for my double page layout.

I'm entering this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for Challenge #643 - March Happenings -Walk in the Park Day.  To include at least one outdoor photo on your layout.

LM #643 - March Happenings - Walk in the Park Day

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to Lasting Memories - we are so happy that you have stopped by today. 

It is already time for our last March challenge. Before we get to the challenge, I want to say a big thank you to our guest designer for March - Amy Jo. It is always such a pleasure working with her and her layouts are always fantastic! Thank you, Amy Jo, for being our guest designer this month!

For the month of March, we have been celebrating some special days that you just might not know are special! Here is our last challenge of the month:

 LM #643 - March 30th is Walk in the Park Day - Use at least one outdoor photo on our layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment