Thursday, March 16, 2023

St. Louis Cardinals

 


I saw these pictures last month when I was looking through a photo album of my Dads, looking for another photo.    So when I saw the challenge for this month on "SCRAP YOURSELF"  I knew these would be the pictures I would scrap.    Dad use to write on photos dates or events or names he wanted to remember, so on one photo he has the date of the game and then on two others of the players.   Steve Kline because he knew I had met him that year at Spring Training and he was just the greatest guy and then on of Albert Puljos at bat.   The big name player for the Cardinals for several years.   I love having these pictures of Dad and I together at a ball game, we went to many Cardinal games growing up and he is the one that made me a St. Louis Cardinal fan for life.



5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is such a wonderful 2- page layout, Barb! And I truly LOVE the story behind it - it's so heartwarming. (I feel the same way about my dad and the Phillies!) I really like all of your amazing photos, the way you topped the layout, and the fact that it's a 2-pager! It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The story behind these photos are so sentimental. You scrapped them beautifully! Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I'm a Cardinals fan, too! You did a great job preserving you and your dad's memories on this page. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful memories you with your Dad, so glad you were able to scrapbook them in this gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete