Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Look for the Sloth


 We just got home yesterday from a 10 day cruise and today I started making layouts for the first time since the end of February.    This was my first layout I made from the trip.     I used the sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"


And I combined this layout with the challenge at  "LASTING MEMORIES"   So I made this layout of the one sloth that we could easily see on one outing in Costa Rica.

LM #640 - March Happenings - World Wildlife Day

Hello, hello! Welcome back to Lasting Memories! I hope you are having a good weekend.

It's a new month and that means we have a new theme and a new group of challenges for you to try. It is my turn to provide the theme and the challenges for the month and this month we will be celebrating some special days in March that you just might not know are special! 

Here is our first challenge:

LM #640 - March 3rd is World Wildlife Day - create a layout and add an animal to it in some way. This can be an animal on your patterned paper, in your photo, or an embellishment.

*You do not have to scrap about an animal - but you can if you want to! Scrap a zoo trip, a pet, one of my granddaughter's nicknames is Goose - so I could scrap about how she got her nickname or add a goose sticker to a layout about her, etc., she also loves squirrels so I could add a squirrel to a layout. Just some ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout Barbara , the pictures are beautiful , well suited to the criteria, Hope you enjoyed your break and have lots of photos to scrap.. D.T .Maureen W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I love sloths!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I had read about sloth fur turning green but it's so cool to see your picture of it! Love the layout, especially the fun spotted paper and little tabs on the photos. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories challenge.

    ReplyDelete