Saturday, April 1, 2023

Before and After

 


My first layout for April I used the April 1st sketch at   "SKETCH N SCRAP"  Sketch #270.

I'll be keeping this sketch to use again and again.   I really liked how it let me put various papers together and lots of layers too.

These pictures were from our first day driving toward Florida to start our cruise.   We had really heavy rain through most of Tennessee and then when we got to Chattanooga it started to clear and we saw this beautiful rainbow.   The pictures don't do it justice at all, it was so big and bright and beautiful.



4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Barb! I really love how you used the rainbow paper and the clouds are a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I was so glad I found the paper and embellishments in my stash to go with the pictures.

      Delete
  2. Really pretty assortment of papers and love the addition of the clouds. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love rainbow!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete