Monday, January 6, 2020

Silver Dollar City Lights




Since we moved in 2017 and are now closer to the area this makes our 3rd year of going to Silver Dollar City during the summer and most importantly for the Christmas Lights every year.  This is our
new Christmas season traditions.        For these pages I just concentrated on pictures of the area and not of us.   The big picture is the Wilderness Church which is one of the 2 original parts of Silver Dollar City.   When I came as a child, the Church and Marvel Cave was all there was here.    My how it has grown.    But I was a child a LONG time ago.   LOL

I used the double page sketch for January at   "STICK IT DOWN".   







4 comments:

  1. This paper was a great choice for these photos! Thanks so much for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The simplicity of your layout really makes the photos shine. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Neva and Bethany - you balanced the business of the photos with the simplicity of the paper and embellishment choice! Very elegant layout! And fantastic photos, too! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love how the poinsettias frame your photos! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete