Monday, January 13, 2020

Goals


I made some totally different goals for myself this year and so far almost 2 weeks I'm sticking with them really well.   I drink so much more water every day.   I've even started just ordering water when we went out instead of a diet drink.    I'm over half way through with my 3rd book this month, so I think I'll easily surpass my goal of 15 books this year if I keep it up at this pace.

I'm entering my 2020 Goals layout at  "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"  

Now on to the challenge.
It's Karrie here and our new challenge is exactly that ~ NEW!!
Showcase something new, your New Year's fun or resolutions, 
use some new product (did Santa bring you some scrappy goodies?) 
or try a new technique!  Lots of ways to go with this.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great goals! Thanks for playing with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete