Thursday, January 30, 2020

Gibson's 9th Birthday


Our grandson Gibson had his 9th birthday this month.   I can't believe he is getting so big, I was there when he was born taking care of his older brother.  

I'm entering this at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"   for their January Pick 3 challenge.

From the list below I picked  Gifts (my embellishment)  Party Hats (my embellishment) and candles (the patterned paper on the left and in the picture on his cake)


Welcome to the first PICK 3 challenge of the new year!
Help us celebrate SS's 10th birthday. Create a page or card or OTP that shows a celebration of some kind, such as a birthday, anniversary, wedding, retirement, etc. Then add at least 3 of the following:
1. cake
2. balloons
3. gifts
4. banner
5. candles
6. party hats
7. ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment