Monday, January 13, 2020

HI !!!



I made this card this morning and it is perfect for the first January challenge #389 - Anything Goes
at  "USE YOUR STUFF"    I certainly did that on this card.   I started with a simple white base
card and then pulled out my stash of Washi Tape.   I don't use it a lot so its been around for
awhile.  I used three stripes of narrow gold washi and then two stripes of the blue floral washi
tape between the gold.   Added the gold PL card that says 'Hi' as my sentiment and put a
stripe of black and gold washi across it.   I've had this PL card a good 4 years so glad I got to
use it.d    Sorry for the glare on my picture but it really looks gold without the glare.

"USE YOUR STUFF"

#389 Anything Goes

Happy New Year everyone!  New Year and a fresh new start to get working on that stash right!

We have a super easy challenge to start you off...it's ANYTHING GOES!  Create anything you want - but try to use some of that older stuff you have in your stash, not the new product you got for Christmas!! :)

A new change for this new year as well...Our challenges will be running for 2 weeks each..that means there will only be 2 challenges each month (one from each team) rather than 4!

This challenge will run from Monday Jan 6th until Saturday Jan 18th!  Lots of time to get your entries in!  Enter as many times as you would like but please no backlinking and make sure that you tag UYS in your post for our challenge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment