Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Turkey Card



I used my stash on this card for my Granddaughter.    I used a piece of scrap paper,  the scalloped edge is the reverse side of the brown polka dot background paper.    I have had this  felt turkey in
my stash for years and I thought it was perfect to use for this card because it would feel good for
my Elle to be able to touch and feel the turkey.

I'm entering this at  "SHOPPING OUR STASH"

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Shopping Our Stash #409 - So Thankful

Greetings friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from our crew!

This week DONNA is our host and our challenge theme is "So Thankful."

That means we want to see something related to Thanksgiving, being grateful or a thank you somewhere on your project.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo super cute, your granddaughter will love it!!!
    That little felt turkey...I love him (her?)
    We are THANKFUL you played along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete