Friday, November 8, 2019

HELLO FALL


We are going to see our grandkids in St. Louis tomorrow and I always have more layouts ready to take to them whenever we are together here or there.   I went through the stack I had made up and then found these pictures of Addisyn that I hadn't scrapped yet so went to work on getting one last layout made to take with me.

I'm entering them in the double Scrappy Friends Challenges

"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS CHALLENGE BLOG"
She has this awesome sketch this month that I used.


"SCRAP WITH STACY"
Has a great mood board for November and I was inspired by all the leaves, the fall trees, the pumpkin and all the gold/red/oranges colors of the falling leaves.



One other challenge this layout is great for is "CRAZY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPERS"

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
November 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

1 comment: