Sunday, November 3, 2019

1st ornament



I LOVE Christmas, but this is even a first for me.    We put up our tree yesterday.    I know, crazy isn't it?    It's a pre-lit tree so that is all we did to it yesterday, but today adding some colored lights to the white lights already there and then putting on the ornaments.    

Anyway I got this picture of our cat Rose who immediately climbed into the tree.   She hasn't done this since she was a kitten 6 years ago.   But I'm glad I got the picture because I think it makes a cute layout to start the season.

I used the Nov. 1st sketch #395 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for the layout.

Here is the sketch.





*********************************************************************************

I'm also going to enter this layout at  "CRAZY HAZELNUT'S PATTERNED PAPER CHALLENGE"      I used nothing but patterned papers on this layout.

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2019 challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
November 2019 Challenge
A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment