Sunday, November 24, 2019

Christmas cards for Pets

Christmas  Card time is here once again.   I have several made already but not near enough so today
I've been creating.    I made two new types of cards today for my grandkids pets.   I couldn't resist buying a stack of Christmas paper dedicated to dogs and cats.    I'm sure I'll have pictures of all the animals over the holidays to use some of it but decide to start using it today and make a couple of
fun cards.  I'm sure the grandkids will get a kick out of them and so will the animals.  LOL


Merry "Woofmas" for my granddaughter with 3 dogs and Santa "Paws" is coming to town for
my grandson and granddaughter who also have 3 dogs.  But my granddaughter also loves cats so have both on this one.


So I am going to enter these cards at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  they have a  12 days of Christmas Cards challenge going on now and one of the prompt was to make a Humorous or Funny
Christmas card  and these two sure qualify for that.   Not your traditional cards at all.

"SOUL SCRAPPERS"  Challenge CofC#7 due by Dec. 17th.

Cut the chaos out of you Christmas and get ahead on your christmas card making this year!!!
Welcome to my next challenge for '12 cards of Christmas'
'To Make a Funny or humorous Christmas card'

No comments:

Post a Comment