Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Winter Hibiscus



When I saw the latest challenge at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  I  knew what I would do for my layout.    Just that morning I had walked upstairs and saw that our hibiscus was blooming again.
It had sat on the landing going upstairs in front of this big sunny window and through the winter
had bloomed several time and a new flower had just opened again.   All I had to do was find
the background paper to use and this is what I selected.

Here is the link to  "LASTING MEMORIES"  and the information on the challenge #439.

#439 - Photo Inspiration - Florals and Succulents Wreath
Hello, everyone! Welcome back to the final challenge of March. Can you believe that March is almost over? This year is moving right along!

Before we get to the last challenge of the month, we want to say a big thank you to our guest designers for March, Melissa and Cindy. I have loved seeing their beautiful layouts each week.

Now, onto the challenge. This month, DT member Lauren has been challenging us with beautiful inspiration photos. You can use anything from the inspiration photo - the colors, the shapes, the elements in the photos, etc. to create your layouts. This week's challenge is:

LM #439 - Florals and succulents in a wreath


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love that background paper and it frames your gorgeous photo so nicely! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wreath of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete