Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Double Pocket Card


This is the first double pocket card I have ever made.  I thought it would be hard but it was really easy.     I'm going to send this to my granddaughter (she is the front picture) and then on the tags are a picture of me and then her great grandfather, her Papa is her #1 special person.    I thought it would be a fun card for her to get in the mail.      She loves my cats and when I sent her Valentine card I included pictures of the cats inside and she had to have them on her wall so I think she will like these pictures too.   Maybe on her wall or just pull out and look at.

I'm going to enter this card in the challenge at   "USE YOUR STUFF"   Challenge #350 is Stitching: Real or Faux.    I did faux stitching around the two tags in the pockets.

Here is the link to   "USE YOUR STUFF"  Challenge


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and a great way to showcase some photos too :) Nice faux stitching too. Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete