Sunday, March 24, 2019

Aquarium


A week ago we took a day trip to Springfield, MO,   it's just an hour and a half away.    We had half price tickets to World of Wildlife and Aquarium.    It had just been open for a couple of years and I had heard nothing but rave reviews about it.   Now I know why.   We spent 4 hours walking around and seeing everything.     It was awesome, so many different displays and areas to explore.   We loved it.    I am going to have lots of layouts to cover this excursion.    Here is the double I just made to show some of the displays of sea shells and then also some of the living wonders of sea life.

I'm entering this at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"     This is their E2N23 challenge that just started yesterday.   You have until  April 22nd to enter this challenge.

THIS MONTH
WE ARE GOING
TO VISIT
YOUR FAVORITE
WATERPARKS, THEME PARKS
MUSEUMS, AQUARIUMS

No comments:

Post a Comment