Sunday, June 25, 2017

PL double for girls trip



I just got home yesterday after a 6 day girls trip with us all meeting up in St. Louis.  We had so much fun and did so much, from kids at play to fine dining.  We had a blast and didn't waste anytime.    We stayed up late and talked and slept in when we wanted to.   One time it was breakfast for lunch but otherwise when you are staying up till after 3 a.m. you don't get up to have breakfast at any regular time.     When I got home and checked out the latest  PL card sketch at "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE" and saw this sketch.  I knew I could use it for the title page of my trip pages.    I love using memorabilia also on my PL pages when I can and these two pages have lots of that.

Check out the challenge at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"



1 comment:

  1. I love your pink card and what a fun layout! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete